Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sweet Tooth

After two helpings of vegetable soup tonight, I decided to let Meghan have a cupcake all to herself as a little treat.  Even though an icing covered kid isn't my idea of fun, I let her have at it!  We had had a battle earlier in the day because I tried to feed her a bite of a cupcake.  <<<gasp>>>  These days she basically refuses to have a bite of something, instead it must be the WHOLE thing.  Ahhhh....I can already see what joys toddlerhood is going to bring us.  Anyways, she thoroughly enjoyed having the WHOLE cupcake as you can see.  She couldn't figure out how to attack it first, but then decided to hold the top (icing covered part) in her and nibble from the bottom.  Ahhhh....what fun! 



She does love her sweets, just like her mommy.  Actually, the kid just loves food.  Today I was chopping up a green pepper while she stood on her stool next to me and "helped."  She kept sneaking pieces and saying "mmmmmmmm!"  I couldn't believe it, I don't even like green peppers!  Bleh!  . 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: