Well...I'm a holiday behind in posting these, but they say better late than never! I actually didn't get any pictures over Thanksgiving, so I won't have any to post. Bad Mommy...I know! These are some pics that Emily and Dean took when we stopped at their house for trick-or-treating. Keep in mind this is the house that whenever we pull in the drive, she starts yelling, "No, Mommy!" because the only time we ever go there is when I'm going to drop her off. I find it kind of amusing, just because I know that as soon as I leave she's having a ball. They always take her to see the kitties and sheep which she just loves!
Speaking of Thanksgiving, we had a nice time. On Wednesday night we were at Mamaw and Papaw's house to de-bone the turkey. That's becoming a tradition and every year, it's funnier and funnier. Some sick humor is definitely involved! HA! Thursday early morning we ate our first dinner there. I unfortunately ate so much I made myself ill. Ugh...maybe it was the entire plate of dessert I ate after the second helping of dressing???? Who knows..anyways, in the late afternoon we went to Papaw Reed's house. Meghan enjoyed playing with Kamryn, although for some reason Uncle Robby still scares her. Who knows what goes through her head sometimes! Saturday we went to get our Christmas tree and had yet another family dinner at Annie and Uncle Rich's house. Meghan was not herself, but I chalked it up to there being too many people. Well....I was wrong. She's been sick all day today with a fever. (((SIGH))) Ryan and I are doing half days tomorrow to take care of her. I'm sure I'll be taking her to see Dr. K. tomorrow, which is always lots of fun on a Monday and even more fun considering the holiday weekend we just had. Hopefully, we'll get some medicine and back to normal soon. 
No comments:
Post a Comment