So many title ideas for this one:
The Queen Elf on Her Throne
Santa's Little Potty Pooper
On Donner, On Vixen, On....the Toilet????
Posing on the Porcelin God
That's enough...I won't continue with the bad jokes. Someday this picture may help us to scare away a boyfriend of Meghan's! HA! We got these Christmas pj's and they came with the silly hat, like many of them. Well....Meghan has attached herself to this thing. She's rocking with Ryan right now and is STILL wearing it. I truly think she's going to sleep in it tonight. She's nuts I tell ya! She, of course, had to go potty tonight before her bath, while wearing the hat and I just had to capture the moment. I was able to coax it off of her for bath time, but for a short while I thought she was going to insist on wearing it in the tub. Ahhhh....I can just picture it now when she's sixteen! 
No comments:
Post a Comment