Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's a bird, it's a plane.....

It's SUPER MEGHAN!!!!!!!  She's got on her towel, Daddy's socks and a huge grin.  She's  thinks she's pretty funny.



I'll guess I'll update while I'm on.  Her "thing" this week has been tattle-telling. Like I don't hear  enough of that at school. <sigh>  Luke, whom she calls Duke, poked her in the eye with a crayon at the sitter's yesterday.  She told me as soon as I got there and then waited on her daddy to walk through the door. She was so excited to tell him, that she could nearly get her words out.  We even had to call Mamaw and Papaw tonight to tell them and she told Uncle Ryan when he came over tonight.  I can just hear the teachers complaining about her now...that kid tells on everyone!  HA! 



She also tells us now..."Oh my gosh, meeee mess."  I hate to look when I hear these words because I know it means I'm gonna have to get out the vacuum, Resolve, sponge, or mop (or sometimes all of them at once.)  Even with all the messes, this sure is fun.  I just love the personality she's getting.  She cracks us up with something new every day. 
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: