I didn't make much money because Chicago's was slow, but hey, it's more than I started out with. I'm sure I'll go blow it when we go the riverboat in a couple of weeks for Krista and Brandon's party. I wish I had the willpower to save money!
This morning was Daddy's morning to get up with Meghan and she slept until 8:45am. WOW! This was after sleeping all night too. I really hope that she starts sleeping all night again. It's been getting better, but still not back to the 12 hours she used to always sleep. I'm starting to get really worried about her giving up the bottle in a couple of months. She likes the sippy cup, but these days really prefers a real cup. The big plastic ones are her favs.
She is now into pulling all the magazines off the nightstand and donking her head on it, so I'd better go. Crazy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment