Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sundays :(

UGH.....it's Sunday evening. I hate Sunday evenings, especially with Mondays like tomorrow. We've got a basketball game and it's an hour earlier than normal, so the bus leaves at 3:30. Nana will be picking you up from Miss Jessie's and then Aunt Shelly will be bringing you home for bed. I won't even see you at all. I really hate that. It'll make tomorrow such a long day.

You were quite fussy this afternoon. You refused to sleep this afternoon and instead chose to be a wiggle worm and crawl all over us. A new development though, you actually stood on your own for several seconds. Then you starting playing this game where you'd stand an then fall down and bounce around. Fortunately we were on the bed so there was plenty of cushion. You were having a ball, especially since we were laughing at you. I crack up each time you do something and then look at us just to make sure we saw you. What a ham!

Spring Break can't get here soon enough. I look so forward to spending an entire week with you, but I know going back will be hard. Not too much longer after that though and we'll have the entire summer together. I can't wait!

No comments: