This made my heart melt! I walked out in my living room this week and saw this sweet, sweet sight. Greg had brought over a new catalog (Cabela's, of course!) to look at. He sat down in the chair and I was back in Meg's room trying to coax her into getting jammies on for bed. She told me she was busy. When I walked back out, I saw her dragging her rocking chair over next to him and she picked up her new American Girl magazine. She plopped down right next to him and started flipping pages just like him. I honestly don't think anything could have made me happier at that moment. I love the fact that they have this connection. Life couldn't be any better at the moment. (Ok...well maybe it'd be just a little better if it was May 24th or so) HA! You get my drift though, right?Friday, May 02, 2008
Good Buddies
This made my heart melt! I walked out in my living room this week and saw this sweet, sweet sight. Greg had brought over a new catalog (Cabela's, of course!) to look at. He sat down in the chair and I was back in Meg's room trying to coax her into getting jammies on for bed. She told me she was busy. When I walked back out, I saw her dragging her rocking chair over next to him and she picked up her new American Girl magazine. She plopped down right next to him and started flipping pages just like him. I honestly don't think anything could have made me happier at that moment. I love the fact that they have this connection. Life couldn't be any better at the moment. (Ok...well maybe it'd be just a little better if it was May 24th or so) HA! You get my drift though, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment