Yahooooo! Only 4.5 days of school left! I'm so excited for the summer to get here and have that extra special time with my girl! Here's a few funnies from lately:
Tonight~She tells me that she really needs to talk to me. She has something verwwwy important to tell me. I actually was a bit worried when she then asked me to sit on the couch so we could have this important conversation. HA! So she sits me down, and proceeds to tell me that she is REEEEEEEAAALLLLLY gonna need to take her new purse (which she had just gotten a neighborhood garage sale for free) and her baby doll to her soccer game tomorrow to show Mamaw and Papaw. Whew! I usually try to convince her that taking her toys places is risky, but since that was her "big conversation" it caught me off guard and she won. I guess her new tactic worked for tonight!
Earlier this week in the car~She has a package of Bubble Tape. She was in the back seat chomping on the way home and I asked for a piece. She willingly agreed, so I put my hand back and received a piece. A VERY TEENY TINY SCRAP OF A PIECE! I laughed and told her that it was so small I wouldn't even be able to chew it and that I'd like to have a little more. Here's here comment back:
"Mommy, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!!!!!"
Hmmmmm...can you guess where she's heard that phrase before!?!?!?! Ah...the child who forgets nothing!!!! Love her!
That's all I can manage for now. I think I've got a sinus infection and feel pretty rotten, so I'm headed off to bed. I was able to complain enough and get my Wonderful Neighbor to feel sorry for me and mow my lawn tonight. What a super guy I've found......he's a keeper for sure!!!! :)
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment