Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Field Trip!



Meg had her first field trip for school today! She got to go to the zoo. It was a perfect opportunity for me to take the day off and join her, so that I did. Now that Mamaw is retired, she even joined us. Meg was most excited about getting to ride the school bus though. HA! I got to meet her new BFF Maddy that I always hear about. The teacher even told me how inseparable they are at school. It was so cute to see them walking hand-in-hand everywhere. As soon as we'd walk up to an animal, they turn right back around and say, "What's next?" I guess that's why a couple of hours at the zoo was plenty of time for a preschool class. :) After we left the zoo, they stopped by McDonald's and had lunch. She snarfed her nuggets, apples and drink right up, then we headed home. I was hoping for a nice long nap, but Meg wanted nothing to do with that. She was wound up and couldn't sleep. :( No rest for Mommy today, but that'll make for an early bedtime!


No comments: