Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Saturday, November 15, 2008

American Idol

Meg loves singing. We now carry around a microphone in the car with us so she can sing along into her microphone. It doesn't really do anything, except make her feel more famous. HA! Taylor Swift is probably her favorite CD and I must admit that I am relieved at the fact that she will now listen to some "real" music. We still listen to kid's songs, her Jesus music CD and the one that is fairy tale stories occasionally, but at least there is some variety with adult music now. :) We had to wait on Greg the other night for few minutes, so I recorded her with my phone. Not the best images, but you get the idea! Here she is singing her heart out along with Taylor.....

No comments: