Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tanner the Pooping Dog

Meghan received some money (along with the gobs and gobs of candy) for Halloween. We went to Wal-Mart the other night and I let her take her $11 that she received with her to purchase a toy. She found a Barbie toy that she just had to have and it was actually within her budget. It's Tanner, the Pooping Dog. The Barbie doll, which she's also now infatuated with, came with a dog that you can shove "food" (little brown tic-tac like things) into his mouth, then when you raise his tail, he poops them out. It even came with poop-picker-upper. It's a magnetic stick them that picks them up. A perfect pet for our house! :) I find it hard to believe that Mattel makes a toy like this that they actually leave on the shelf, but I guess parents like me that let their kid buy it and actually think it's kinda funny are what keep them in business. Now, back to helping her pick up magnetic, non-stinky dog poo!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would buy a pooping dog toy. Aunt Marcia