Can't believe it was February the last time I updated here. Life has been nuts the past few weeks, but it's getting better now. Basketball is over and Spring Break will be here Friday!! WOHOO!! I can't hardly wait to spend the entire week with you! I have birthday money to spend and lots of things I want to buy myself, so we'll probably have some bonding time at the mall.
Finally, you are beginning to really walk! You just crack us up at the way you'll go back and forth back and forth walking between us while we sit on the floor. It's so funny to watch your wiggly little walk. How amazing is this...one year ago we were anxiously waiting your arrival and now you are walking around on your own. Man.....this year has gone by quickly.
Tonight was Krista's wedding. You slept through the ceremony and were an angel during hte reception...or at least what little of it we were there for. We of course couldn't stay too long because of the tournament games on tv. No way could Daddy miss much of those. Anyways, you were entertaining and making silly faces to everyone, and you even got to meet Maya tonight! I sure hope that you and her don't become roommates in college someday and act as crazy as her mommy and I did! You even offered up a kiss to a woman you don't even know. That's really funny because we've been begging for kisses for two days and you act like you have no idea what we're talking about. Silly kid! You must just be stubborn, but I don't know where you'd get that????????
I'll be posting pics soon.........
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment