Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Easter Fun!

Here's a pic of the family for Meghan's first Easter.  We went to church with Randy, Rhett, Jessica (Rhett's girlfriend), and Kamryn.  Meghan was fine for the beginning part, but then she got to entertaining the people behind us with a couple of yells and her little ornery laugh, so Ryan and I got up and took her to the nursery.  We actually ended up leaving her there.  When we went to pick her up, they told us she was quite a curious little girl.  HA!  "Curious!"  I figured she was into EVERYTHING and probably kept saying "ooooooohhh" which is what she does these days when she's got something new to play with!! Too funny!  We then had dinner at Randy's house and hung out for the afternoon.  The food was good, but of course nothing like Mom's cooking!  No homemade pies :(  I did make Robert Redford and a cheesecake though.   
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: