Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Friday, March 25, 2005

Spring Break Baby!

Yes!! Spring Break is here. We celebrated last night with pizza and basketball!! Wohoo!! Miss thing was acting so lovey-dovey last night, it cracked us up. She kept walking back and forth between us and each time she'd give us a kiss or two. This is really funny, especially since everyday for the past two weeks or so she hasn't given out any kisses.

This morning when we went to go in to get her she was standing up chewing on the edge of her crib and gave us the biggest grin ever. I think she was pleasantly surprised to have Mommy and Daddy there to get her, rather than just her daddy. Little does she know she's got a WHOLE week with me!!! I decided to do some cleaning so I put on some cartoon channel and the Wiggles were on. SHe's never watched them before, but was pretty ethralled with them, so I got the kitchen floor swept and mopped and the downstairs bathroom cleaned. I always said I'd never use the tv like that, but you gotta do what you gotta do!! We are heading out this afternoon (after she takes a morning nap, keeping my fingers crossed on this one) and going to my parents house to help out Dad with Kate and Claire so he can get all ready for Florida.

Better be on my way....Meghan has been "reading" books, but I think I hear that it's changed to eating them. Oh-oh!

No comments: