Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Luvin Summer

Well....Meghan and I are officially into our summer routine.  She's sleeping later and taking a nice nap in the afternoon for me (if we are home!)  She's attached to me like no other, which I enjoy.  She yells "Mama, Mama!" every time I"m out of her sight.  At times, a little privacy would be nice, but I love the fact that no one else knows her like I do right now.  Teaching is a great profession!  I get that bonding time, but then I still get to have my own career.   She's been like a little caged monkey for the past week or so because it's been so hot!  We can't really play outside and in the evening it's too sticky to go to the park.  She just gets stuck on the slide.  I like warm weather, but I wish it'd cool off just a bit!  She is much happier being outside. 



She is talking up a storm!  She now says Bye Bye to everything, so she puts two words together and she even has her first naughty word.  Shame on Mommy for teaching her that!  We struggle with not laughing when she says it, but we do our best to just ignore her.  We are off to SC with Aunt Jamie and Uncle Keith for the weekend, so I'll be sure to post pics when we return! 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: