Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Friday, June 03, 2005

So I missed May?!?!?

Well....I have posted in forever. May was just crazy with the end of school and the weather getting nicer. Miss Meghan would prefer to spend every waking moment outdoors playing on her slide in the backyard or in the driveway watching the ball roll down to the street, with Mommy chasing close behind. Good exercise for me I guess!

Let's see....to recap the month. Meghan has started talking so much. She has a healthy obsession with bananas right now. Every time we ask her if she's hungry she says "nana!" and runs into the kitchen. Some days it's not uncommon for her to have two bananas. Oh well...at least it's not a Hershey bar she's wanting all the time. She also talks about the "Weeeegles" all the time. We have to read the Wiggles book at least five times a day. Books are another favorite of hers. Along with the Wiggle book, we read a book about a wagon that is being painted by Ojo quite often. I've already got that book memorized so I'm able to "read" to her and still do other things! LOL! Aunt Shelly's graduation was last week. (I'll post pics soon) Her party was Friday night and graduation was Saturday. Meghan sat for the entire ceremony, which I was surprised about. She was awake for most of it, but did take a short nap while the names were being read. It worked out just perfect. Meghan and I took off to meet Mamaw and Papaw while they were camping near Louisville. We had a nice, somewhat relaxing time, while Daddy went to the 500.

Next week is when Ryan and I leave for Las Vegas. I'm looking forward to the trip but know that I'll miss Meghan tremendously. I'm sure she'll be just fine though!

No comments: