Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Monday, June 06, 2005

Swimming Time!!

Yeah...finally it was warm this weekend! Actually, it was HOT!  I heard on the news this morning at 6am (Thanks Meghan for being such an early bird this morning!) that it was the hottest day yesterday since August of '03!  Wow!  Anyways, we went swimming for the first time this season on Saturday and then went spent a little more time swimming yesterday.  I never realized what a chore it is to go swimming with a baby/toddler.  First we have to lube up with sunscreen and that sunscreen is sticky and thick!  Then we must chase Meghan around to get her swim diaper on her, which I might add leak!  I got peed on right before we actually got into the pool.  Then trying to pull a stretchy swimsuit on with messed up straps is no easy task either.  But anyways, as you can see it was all worth it!  Meghan had a blast and so did we! 
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: