Today was Meg's first day of preschool and her first day at her new sitter's house. She met me at the door with a great big grin and a big loud "Mommy!" when I got there to pick her up after school tonight.
When asked how her day was and if she like preschool, she told me yes and that they got to play outside. Anyplace that lets Meg play outside and swing is tops in her book. She said she was a little shy at first, but then starting talking to her teacher. I BET SHE DID! HA! She also told me that she learned what the little things in the back of your throat is called....a titty. Aaaack! I asked who taught her that and she said one of the little boys at school. Uh oh!
Beth's was fun too. She had a cheese croissant for breakfast which was YUMMY before school. After school they played while Beth made lunch. Meg gobbled up mac 'n cheese, applesauce and her ever-favorite, bread 'n butter. She then took a 2 hour nap, which Beth eventually ended by waking her up. She figured I needed her to go to sleep at some point tonight. :) They then did a craft. She made a lovely visor with feathers all over it. I think Beth's is gonna work out just great!
No comments:
Post a Comment