Miss Thing didn't wake up today until 9:42. Yep...that's right....the Ever Early Riser is now sleeping later....just in time for school to start back up. Oh joy! At about 10 AM we received a call that my glasses were ready, so we decided to make that our big outing for the day, since we had little else planned. I hopped in the shower and laid out clothes for Meg to put on in the mean time. Midway through my shower, I hear "Taaaaa Daaaa!" She had gotten dressed, put her new Crocs on, and even snuck into the bathroom quietly to apply about 5 layers of lipstick and lip gloss. What a beauty she is! :) She also informed me that she didn't want a ponytail, but was choosing to wear those "bar-things" in her hair. Barrettes, I guessed, although I was corrected in the way that I said the word. (Of course, she's always got to point out all my flaws!) We finished getting all ready, which also included the ever-popular stick on earrings. I felt like I just had to share pics of my Fancy Schmancy Nancy girl...
***Please make note of her new pink camo Crocs***
These are in honor of Greg. She insisted she get them, but refused to wear them until she got to show him first. We even had to make a phone call as we were leaving the store to tell him that she has camo Crocs now too.
On a quite sad note....only three days of summer vacation left. BOO HOO HOO! Anyone out there feel sorry for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment