Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Friday, January 09, 2009

The Bad Kid Show

Meghan has a new interest in shows. She likes to watch "the bad kid show" on television, which is The Supernanny. She sits in awe of the horrible fits these kids throw and the awful things they do. Tonight we were snuggled up on the couch watching a new episode that had twin 4 year old boys on it. At one point on little boy was throwing a major fit about which pair of shoes to wear (Imagine that?!?!) and Meg looks up at me and says, "I don't act like that do I Mommy?" I told her that, of course, she didn't never acted that terrible, but that sometimes when she argues with me about clothing or shoe choices she acts a little silly! Maybe the next morning we're getting ready for school and she's whining about whether her pants are too tight or too loose, I'll remind her that I could always invite The Supernanny to come live with us for a while! HA!

No comments: