Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Monday, January 26, 2009

Last goat post...

Billy, our goat, left yesterdat at 2pm. Meg was heartbroken and I felt like a pretty crappy parent for bringing the thing into our home and letting her get attached. He's going to a great farm, where a little 11 year old girl will be raising him to show in 4-H this upcoming summer. I will admit that I even teared up with him leaving. Meg had a huge meltdown right away and a few since then. I swear that these types of things were NEVER mentioned in parenting books! Where the he** was that chapter that read Caution Saving an Animal's Life....Possible Trauma for Your Child!?!?! Oh well...I'm sure she'll be over it soon enough, plus Grandpa came over for dinner tonight and informed us that another set of triplets were born last night. Apparently two aren't doing so well, but don't look at me! I've been there, done that!

No comments: