here we come! This should be an easy one to handle. Today was a holiday, tomorrow I'm out at my interesting training, Wednesday is a half day, and Friday is a UA day, so I'm finished teaching at 10:45AM. I think I can handle it (as long as I can manage that whole day with kids on Thursday!) He...he...he....
It sounds like Meg had a topsy-turvy kinda weekend with her dad, bouncing from here and there, which I hate. I hate that she isn't provided with stability and nuturing, but there's nothing I can do to change it. As I'm told often by Greg, it's not worth it to waste my energy on being upset about it. I know he's right and I really try to let it go. She was kinda sulky this morning. She was very clingy and wanted lots of hugs. She told me about a nightmare she had that I wasn't coming back to pick her up. It nearly makes me want to cry, but I just try to reassure her that I will always be there for her to give her what she needs. She definitely perked up and became herself again when the boys came over and picked us up for a trip to Home Depot. We had a very fun afternoon. She was worn out when it came time for bed. I figured it would be a difficult process tonight, but with her being so tired, it wasn't all that bad. She did beg to sleep in my bed and for me to lay with her, but I was able to use tomorrow night's ball game as a bargaining tool. So, we're headed off to do some cheering tomorrow night. What fun!?!? Hopefully the morning clothing fiasco will even be tolerable. We've got clothes all laid and they are even next to the vent so they aren't "cold clothes" in the morning.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment