Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Some stuff to share...

I just love Meg's comments...some are funny, some are sweet and some are mean. I thought I'd share of few of her latest comments with anyone who cares to read.

*One night as she was getting ready to go to bed and was trying to butter me up so I'd lay with her...."I just can't believe you're my mommy, I'm so lucky."

*"I didn't have a good day today (at daycare) because I just missed you."

*After Greg brought her ice cream when she was not feeling well....."Thanks, you know, ice cream makes everything better."

*Going through the Chicago's drive through to pick up my paycheck only...we weren't there to get food as it was not a meal time..."Mommy, I suuuuure am hungry!" She, of course, ended up getting breadsticks b/c I knew exactly what she was getting at. Such a sneaky little thing.

*After picking up her medicine this week at CVS...."Do you smell that Mommy? I smell pink medicine!" It ended up being white and she was SOOOOO not happy about that and thought I should tasted it first to make sure it was ok.

*And of course...all the times she tells me....."MEAN MOMMY!" We had this discussion today at lunch when I was once again mean b/c I asked her to drink her milk (I know...terrribly mean and awful of me, isn't it?) I asked her if mean mommies let their kids go to the movies, pick out their own candy, and even drink some Coke. And if mean mommies take their kids to the park to play? And if mean mommies let their kids choose the spot they want to nap in. All of these things we'd done TODAY. She kinda slumped down in her chair and said, "Well, you're not that mean." HA!

Oh to be a three year old........

No comments: