Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Monday, January 21, 2008

Story and pic for the day!

I was in the kitchen getting ready to bake cupcakes for the gang, when Meg walked in. She'd been helping some and watching some tv. As she walks in she says, "Maaaama am I pretty? I immediately thought, "Of course you're pretty!" but then realized something was up. When I looked up at her I saw this gorgeous face:

Pretty!

She'd been in the bathroom making herself prettier. Super idea Santa to bring makeup for a 3 year old! HA! Her face was stained pink the rest of the day, but it didn't really matter since the only public place we went was Home Depot. Who really care what ya look like there when surrounded by a bunch of tools (in more way than one!) This is yet another way this child brightens every one of my days.

No comments: