Thank goodness it's Friday! It's not like we've had a long hard work week to recover from, but we sure had lots of fun tonight! Our evening started off after Miss Thing woke up from her nap. We had to feed Greg's dogs, which included a 4-wheeler ride and checking our garden for more cherry tomatoes. **yummy** Meg was patient while I mowed Grammy's grass, so I told her she could pick what she wanted for dinner. I was secretly hoping she'd pic mac 'n cheese or something simple, but, as usual, she wanted Pizza Place cheese pizza. I spend enough time there working and didn't really want to, but Princess was in charge. She even insisted we walk and take her baby and her pretend cell phone. So....off we went. We had a great dinner, she loves the attention everyone gives her when she comes in. She made sure that everyone realized she and her baby had on matching dresses tonight and blue painted toenails and fingernails. (No clue where all this girly-girlyness comes from!) After dinner, we headed to Dairy Queen for a Blizzard. Not needed, but since Greg's been gone for two weeks, we've been suffering from Ice Cream Withdrawl. Mommy NEEDED some tonight to help soothe my summertime cold and sore throat. ~ugh~
Anyways, after relaxing on the back porch and finishing up ice cream, we checked on all of her Webkinz, played with the princess dollies...then things got a little wild. We were playing ball with a big green balloon and it turned kinda silly, somehow into a rodeo/cowgirl show. We had fun snapping these silly pictures. You can practically hear her laughing in some of them. I just adore that giggle that she has when she's having some much fun. I wish I could somehow can that laughter and have it to listen to when she's 16 and has no time for fun with mom.
Anyways, that's what weekends are all about.....fun times just being silly and laughing. We made the most of tonight and that makes me a very happy mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment