Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Perspective of a 4 year old drama queen

Meghan, the queen of all preschool drama queens, fell down tonight and scraped her hand. Of course this was traumatic, especially since there were traces of blood on her hand AND ***gasp*** her knee. I made all over her, washing them off with a wash cloth, putting on my special medicine that makes all pain go away, and getting out bandaids. As I was walking back to my room to put the bandaid box away, here's the comment she made to Kyle:

"Well.....at least I didn't mess up my fingernail polish!"

I about lost it. In a matter of less than 5 minutes, we went from me thinking that there was a broken/missing appendage due to the loudness of her scream, to being quite happy and thankful that her not so fresh and new Ice Blue Sparkly fingernail polish wasn't scratched up. Love this child and the way she makes me laugh! All in the day of a preschool drama queen......

No comments: