Cupcake pics...here we are in all of our cupcake glory.



What princess doesn't love a good dig in the dirt?

Princess Meg completing a Princess puzzle

Having tea and porridge with the three bears, her favorite story to tell!And the Children's Museum update. Meg and I headed out first thing Thursday AM to kick off our Fall Break celebration. She was up at 7AM anyways, so I figured we might as well get going! When we first got there we went through the Haunted Train...never fear though, it was "friendly hours" so we were not frightened at all. The people were all very nice and the lights were on. They actually had us count the Eerie Express stickers in each room as we went through and Meg really enjoyed that game. In each room, she'd search around until she found the sticker then yell out the number. By the end, when we were up in the teens, she'd actually count all the way up to the number we had last counted out quietly to herself then yell out the next number. Her interesting way to keep track! :) At the end they had a little trinket gift shop set up and she spent her Halloween money from Grandma Bodell by purchasing a light up tiara that she insisted on wearing the rest of the day.
After the Haunted Train, we rode the carousel, then I convinced her to visit the Science Works area. She was very intrigued with a special magnet exhibit for a while, but soon asked to go back and play in some play houses she had seen near the carousel. **Sigh** I was looking forward to playing the Fall Creek Watershed area, but she just wasn't interested. I need to resign myself to the fact that she is a girly girl, whether I am or not! HA! We spent a little more time singing songs at the Playscape and then looking at a few more exhibits, then we decided to head for home, with a quick lunch detour to Chik-Fil-A. (She got a free kids' meal coupon in the Eerie Express that we thought sounded good!) All in all, it was a very fun morning/afternoon!!!
Princess Meg completing a Princess puzzle
No comments:
Post a Comment