Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

All Grown Up

Meg had quite the outfit today. She had a new skirt to wear, so when she was finished dressing I asked her if she wanted to wear her brown shoes or her black shoes. She took my hand and told me to come with her to her shoe closet. **I knew she had something else in mind right then!** She asked if she could wear her boots with the skirt. I made a rule when she got those silly boots that she could ONLY wear them with jeans (because I didn't want her wearing them with sweatpants, which I could sooooo see happening), so she proceeded to tell me that the skirt was blue, kinda like blue jeans. I really couldn't argue and it was 6:30 AM, not worth the battle. She looked way too grown up though!

One quick funny to share too. Grandpa came over on Monday night for dinner. Afterwards, we were all told that we had to play a new game that was "LOTS OF FUN!" It was something about hiding a bone from a puppy that she loves to play at the sitter's. Greg, Grandpa and I all had to sit around in a circle passing around a stuffed animal chanting something while she hid under a blanket. She was having a blast and cracking up, but then all of a sudden she popped up from under the blanket and yells out, "Hang on and don't move, I gotta poop!" She surely didn't want the fun to end just because nature called. HA HA!




No comments: