I couldn't resist a quick post on this....I was fixing Meg's dinner tonight. She came into the kitched with a panic stricken look on her face. Here's our conversation:
Meg: Mommy, I accidentally had a piece of Tanner's poop (remember the pooping dog?) in my mouth, and it accidentally went down my throat! (The dog's "poop" is about the size of a Tic-Tac, so I wasn't concerned)
Me: Accidentally? You mean you put in your mouth and you swallowed it?
Meg: tears and sobbing start....very loud sobbing I might add!
Me: It will be fine, you will just poop out Tanner's poop.
Meg: *With a look of horror on her face* What?
Me: Yes, you will poop it out. (I gave a brieft description of digestion, then)
Meg: Ooooh.
Me: Time to eat dinner.
Meg: *saying nothing, I notice her lips are locked tight*
Me: What are you doing?
Meg: *says nothing, shakes her head*
Me: Meg? What are you doing?
Meg: Mmm! Mmm!
Me: Open your mouth.
Meg: *finally opens mouth* I don't want to though, what if that poop comes back out?
Me: *trying to hold back laughter* It won't, remember, it will come out when you go potty tomorrow?
Meg: Ooooooh.
She goes with her Dad tomorrow. I did give him a heads up that there could be some real drama in the bathroom when she has to go #2! I'm sure she won't forget about this ordeal. HA HA!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment