Meghan and Snowball
Bride Dress Up Clothes (from Mamaw and Papaw) The whole ensemble of bridal wear....dresss with train (or dragger as Meg calls it), veil, wedding ring w/ rock, shoes, garter belt, purse and handkerchief. She also got a Bridal Barbie from Greg's mom (Grammy) that coordinates and she's also pretty excited about. I'm hoping all this bridal stuff doesn't inspire more "my mommy's getting married" stories that she makes up and tells to random people!
Bitty Baby Twins (from Santa...aka Mommy) Why Santa gets credit for all the exciting stuff, I'm still not sure of....doesn't seem fair to me, but I play along as everyone tells me I"m supposed to as a parent! She loves these dolls though. She got matching jammies for herself and a matching dress from Aunt Lisa that she's already had on and worn at least 5 times. Every time I turn around in the house, she's changed clothes into the dress, so she can match and we spend at least an extra 10 minutes before bed now changing TWO dolls into their jammies and getting them ready for bed.
From Christmas Eve she got a Bratz doll, which as soon as she opened it, she yelled out at the top of her lungs, "My mommy doesn't like Bratz dolls!!!!" ***Mommy hides face*** A giant floor puzzle that was lots of fun to put together, and a Fancy Nancy tea party book. It goes along very well with a tea party set that Santa brought her. A tea party set that Santa found clearanced out on disney.com earlier in the summer and got very, very cheap, I might add!! :) She also got the Libby Lu hair piece that you see her wearing in some of the pics. While wearing it around on Christmas Eve night, she get saying "I'm a hot girl!" and "Totally awesome!" Wow.....I'm soooo not ready for that kind of stuff!
Giant Pet Floor Puzzle
Fancy Nancy glasses
The Bratz doll (that Mommy doesn't like!) HA! HA!
She also got the portable DVD player (a pink one, of course) which will be great to take on our camping trips, and Greg got her a gift that could earn him a good percentage of her royalties someday if she becomes famous.....a radio that has a microphone attached to it! She's obsessed with this gift. We bought CD's for it last night, as I already posted about, and she's spent a great deal of time in there already singing and dancing away. The videos I took capture just a little bit of her performances!
There are a few other things, jewelry box from Grammy, Leapster game, Jasmine princess dolly, some clothes, Gabriella dress up outfit, necklace and new blanket from Grandpa, new pink Carhartt barn coat, a couple of new books, and I'm sure some other things that have slipped my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment