Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Wow! What a day it's been! Miss Thing was totally zonked out by the time she got home tonight. She crashed in bed shortly after we changed her new Bitty Twins into their jammies and she got her matching nightgown on. She did make the cutest comment when she said, "Geez, now I have two babies and kitty to have in my bed!" That ratty old kitty she insists on sleeping with every night is not going anywhere!!! She got quite a load of stuff today which means we have a very busy day tomorrow getting every put away and sorting through some old things that can be given away to Goodwill. We're definitely looking forward to some relaxing time at home now that the holiday rush is over. I'll post some pics too as soon as the madness settles down. I'm sure there will be a nice long nap tomorrow for Meg in which I could get pics uploaded, that is if I don't choose to nap with her!! Ha!

No comments: