What a neat ceremony it was! Meg has been singing most of the songs for a while, so I was pretty well versed in them, but it was still cute to watch all the little kiddos performing. They sang the ABC's, a counting song, the five little monkey song and even a song which they signed. Meg got really into that one, really belting it out. =) She was all primped up for it. I think she put on every piece of jewelry she owns this morning. Earrings, necklace, and two bracelets. She even put on her ruby red sparkly shoes for the special event. She looked like a beautiful graduate and I was quite proud of her!
How cute are the caps on gowns on preschoolers?
The monkey moves
With her favorite assistant Miss Jody
What pretty flowers!
These last two pics are for a comparison of the year....the first is from her first day of school and the second one is from today. My how fast a year goes......
No comments:
Post a Comment