Remember the post a while back when Meghan was calling me Mother? That really kinda bugged me, but lately she's taken to calling me something worse. She calls me Miss Hannigan....like from the movie Annie. She and I rented this movie and watched it this winter so now when I ask her to do something like pick up her toys or dirty clothes, she'll respond with "Yeeeees, Miss Hannigan." Geez...am I really that bad????
Oh.... and I must share this too so you get a chuckle. We met a friend of mine today after school to visit. She's expecting a baby in early September, so she was telling Meg and me that her doctor said she'll want to find a pool to hang out in this summer to stay comfy. She was asking Meg if she could come join us in Mamaw and Papaw's pool. Meg told her that would be ok, that she would probably fit ok in the deep end with her big belly. We about fell off of our seats laughing. Ahhhh....sweet innocence of a preschooler.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment