This is the part of parenting that is not so fun and enjoyable. Meg has been battling pneumonia since February. She had chest x-ray number three last Friday. We got a call that is was clearing, which made me feel better, but....as all things go, when I picked her up from the sitter's just yesterday, she informed me that the cough was back. Dang! I really was hoping it was gone for good, but no such luck. We went back to the dr today and he put her on an inhaler for the mean time. I guess if you want me to look on the bright side of things, I didn't have to give them her name. They already knew it and Little Miss Thing walked back to the room shaking her butt, so they wouldn't forget her anytime soon. They made a comment about what a little diva she is. Uh huh...you got that right! I asked the receptionist if they had any kind of punch card where I could buy five visits and get one free, but apparently there is no such thing in the medical world. Shucks! Hopefully we'll be in to see a pediatric pulmonologist in the next week to get some more answers and help to kick this once and for all!
Preschool graduation is tomorrow....apparently they'll be wearing little caps and gowns. How cute is that gonna be???
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment