This week at the Parks Dept. Meg attended The Pink Princess Palace Art Camp. Could there have been anything more suited for her? I think not! She absolutely loved it! Everything was totally princess themed (duh, right?!?!?!) and it was all artsy-fartsy kinda stuff. She got to color and make bead jewelry all week. She was in princess heaven. Each day I'd ask her what she did and she refused to tell me many details. This was because all of her work was in preparation for an art exhibit at the end of the week and she felt the need to keep it a secret. I mistakingly called it an art show a time or two and Miss Thing corrected me each time saying, "Mommy, you are wrong, it's an art EXHIBIT!" Ooooh! Sooooo sorry, your highness!
Today was thee big art exhibit and I will say she did an excellent job. Her work is worthy of being put on exhibition anywhere in my home. I will proudly display it wherever the highness decides it needs to be displayed. =) Here are pics for you to enjoy of my little artiste and her work.....

No comments:
Post a Comment