Sunday, February 22, 2009
And the truth comes out!
Last night, Greg, Meg and the boys were all waiting in the truck for me while I had run inside my house for a few minutes to grab some stuff. When I came back out they were all giggling and Meg had the "uh-oh I shouldn't have done that/said that" look on her face. Immediately I was asked the question by one of them, "Do you know what Meghan does at school?" Of course I do, I'm Super Mom, right?!? I read her report sheet at least twice every day, most days, she wants me to read it aloud to her, so yeah, I know what she does! Somehow though, that question, combined with the look on her face, made me realize this wasn't about her story time, circle time, show and tell, and all the other schooly kind of stuff. I hesistated and said, "I think so, why?" Then they told me that they were having a discussion about holes we have on our bodies (don't even ask why that conversation was going on....it was a farm thing for the night and quite a learning experience for all!) anyways, Meg busts out with...I know...we have ear holes!!!! Then she proceeds to tell them all that during her time at school she digs in her ear holes and gets the wax out and wipes it on the table. Ewwwwwwwww...gross! Guess I didn't know she was doing that at school. :/ Maybe I should send in some disinfectant wipes tomorrow with a little note that just says~May be a good idea to wash the tables off!~ HA! Gotta love this kid and her total innocence and honesty about everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment