Magnificent Meghan

Magnificent Meghan
The attempt to chronicle the life and times of the Magnificent Meghan

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

At the request of one of my blog followers...

PICTURES! I still claim that there isn't anything going on in our lives right now that warrant pictures, but I took a few before bedtime tonight. And photographer Meg took a pic too, I decided to post it too, because who doesn't love seeing my bright, shining face on here too! :)












If you'll notice in the pics, she has on short sleeve and short jammies tonight. It was about 60 degrees after school, so we got to play outside. We began reviewing soccer skills since that will be starting before too long. She was then convinced that it's now "hot" outside and she needed to wear those jammies tonight or else she'd be hot. Whatever makes you happy. She'll be plenty warm with the 5 different layers of covers she uses.
She's desperate for warm weather so she can swim again. She keeps telling me the seasons over and over, Winter, Spring, SUMMER!, and Fall. Summer is always accentuated more than the others. I must agree that it is a wonderful season, partly because of the weather, but also because we don't have to get up and go to school! I look forward to having all of our extra time to hang out.
Alright....that's it for tonight. Enjoy the pics Marcia! :)







No comments: