Friday, February 06, 2009
Hussy Fussy
So Meghan at least recognizes some of her moods. We are currently hanging out waiting on the "bad kid show" (Supernanny) to come on television. She's enthralled with a new princess dress up sticker book I got her yesterday while I was a conference, but had a bit of a problem because one pair of the sticker shoes didn't fit on the princess like they were supposed to. **gasp!** She started to get very upset about this and throw a fit and give me her gritting teeth mean face, but I told her I would help, she just needed to ask nicely. She did and I fixed the problem easily and quickly. Afterwards, she told me, "See Mommy, there was no need for me to get all hussy fussy about it!" HA! She's now back going through the pages very meticulously applying all the shirts and skirts to every doll picture in the book. And I even a get a hug every few minutes telling me that I'm the best mom ever and that she loves me. Now that's worth $8.99! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment